Click here to see my first attempt at an online newspaper using paper.li
Paper.li looks like a really interesting application that I can use effectively in effortlessly gathering a collection of the latest business news reports selected online news providers. Admittedly the whole set-up process takes a little time to get used to and it can be a tad frustrating when you cannot find the source that you are looking for but, now that it is set up, I now receive a daily collection of business news reports that I can sift through for examples to use in lessons. I could also get students to subscribe to my paper and they can use it for researching real life examples of business concepts. I could also get them to set up their own paper for revision or coursework purposes. This would be particularly useful for Bus4 of the AQA A2 specification where students have to research current events for a particular topic prior to their exams.
I have also embedded my Daily Business Round-up paper into my blog!!
No comments:
Post a Comment